my systems (sorry about the quality of pictures)

Messiah

Looks good
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

ear:That center speaker silver series...to stay?the silver centre is new , im upgrading bit by bit im getting the rs6s next then a bk xls300/pr sub. ill post some better quality pictures up in next few days.

A

Anonymous

Sc00bied00:Looks good, is that granite slabs under your speakers?asdas granite chopping boards, 10 pounds each. haha

A

Anonymous

Sc00bied00:Now thats what I call a bargin! Burning question is what effect it has had on your music / system?to be honest i havnt really heard any improvement with the granite boards layed down , oh well haha.

A

Anonymous

andyblade:
Nice to see another Blade on the forum, and I like the setup.

Must post new pics of mine as I've now taken the HD plunge.
same here andyblade ,im glad you like the set up . lets hope we can grab second place and get automatic promotion back were we belong, the premier league haha .

A

Anonymous

just got my monitor audio rs6s so i thought id put a couple of pictures up. next on my list is the bk xls300 subwoofer then the denon 3800bd blu ray player to match my reciever.

A

Anonymous

Very neat little system you got there, like it. Reckon you could fit a bigger tv in there too!

A

Anonymous

Paulthefilmfan:Very neat little system you got there, like it. Reckon you could fit a bigger tv in there too!thanks paul,im thinking of wall mounting the pioneer and getting the infocus in80 projector, and a pulldown screen, then just use the pioneer for tv duties. got to start saving first tho haha.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
fowler:
hello, i thought id put a few pictures up of my systems what do you think ?

click on the pictures.

I suspect the plasma will show a better picture if you move the centre speaker from in front of it.

Are West Ham paying for all this kit?

ÿ

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:fowler:
hello, i thought id put a few pictures up of my systems what do you think ?

click on the pictures.

I suspect the plasma will show a better picture if you move the centre speaker from in front of it.

Are West Ham paying for all this kit?

ÿ
lol

A

Anonymous

Sounds like a plan. I reckon a projector will go sweet with that set-up and really bring your movies to life. You'd probably get a '80 inch' picture in that gap.

A

Anonymous

got some updated pictures fellas, just upgraded my kandy L.111 amp to the primare i30, and wall mounted my pioneer this has made more space on my atacama rack. once again sorry about the picture quality.got to start saving my pennies for the primare cd31 to match the amp now.

click on the pictures to improve quality

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts