My System

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
for now my system will not change for a while so i thought i would make my own thread on here, wouldn't have gotten this far without all the help and advice over the past 18 months from whathifi members! i started with a pair of dali zensor 3's a sony kdl46w905 and the matching centre with sony str-dn1040 av receiver. added a dali ikon sub mk2 next and then added 4 cambridge audio minx min11's last christmas. sold my sony late october and replaced it with samsung ue55js8500. next upgrades will be 4k blu ray player, new sub and a UHD compatible AV receiver. i will attach images of the system!

Wnc83TT.jpg
[/img]

lUODPTn.jpg
[/img]

cln2fER.jpg
[/img]

chase

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
nugget2014 said:
for now my system will not change for a while so i thought i would make my own thread on here, wouldn't have gotten this far without all the help and advice over the past 18 months from whathifi members! i started with a pair of dali zensor 3's a sony kdl46w905 and the matching centre with sony str-dn1040 av receiver. added a dali ikon sub mk2 next and then added 4 cambridge audio minx min11's last christmas. sold my sony late october and replaced it with samsung ue55js8500. next upgrades will be 4k blu ray player, new sub and a UHD compatible AV receiver. i will attach images of the system!

How are the Dali Zensor 3's?

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Next upgrade - something to tidy up or hide the cables?

Other than that, looks good. I'm sure you're really enjoying it.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
chase said:
nugget2014 said:

How are the Dali Zensor 3's?

sorry for the late reply (if you ever see this) they are great for the price, decent low end sound great and can go plenty loud.

nugget2014 said:
ID. said:
Next upgrade - something to tidy up or hide the cables?

Other than that, looks good. I'm sure you're really enjoying it.

indeed! although i'm not sure on how to do it effectively..

Plenty of options:

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-clean-up-the-birds-nest-of-cables-behind-your-t-1218074485

http://www.theplasmacentre.com/info/cable%20management

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
jesus christ, looking back at my old system. all those untidy cables and the plug extension..awful! anyway, my system has changed location and much improved looks wise. pictures will follow shortly..

oh, and a couple upgrades since then :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts