Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
2573119920_cd59f938ab.jpg

2573108318_4bba817d35.jpg

A

Anonymous

2573119920_cd59f938ab.jpg

2573108318_4bba817d35.jpg

there you go, for some reason the photos from flickr did not work, so i had up put them on my photo bucket, hope you dont mind

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
TomW93 - Thankyou very much indeed kind sir!
emotion-2.gif

EDIT - actually, these pics appear to be from before i got the DAC (see my sig). Sorry. Mind, you'll only just see it in the new pics anyway.

A

Anonymous

no problem, i think it is something wrong with flickr but i am not sure. You may want to edit your post to include the working photos rather than just some broken links hahaha

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
TomW93:no problem, i think it is something wrong with flickr but i am not sure. You may want to edit your post to include the working photos rather than just some broken links hahaha

hahaha yerself pal
emotion-5.gif

Sorry, lost me sense of humour with it now.

Anyway, im not sure how. But i have made a working link in my OP now, to both photos.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Sorry, only jsut noticed your post. Thanks!

Its the panny px80b plasma (37").

This is probably too huge a topic for 1.15am, but im not going to move things more to the centre because i ned access to the french doors behind those curtains.

Now, a mate has recently suggested i move the room round so im going side to side rather than alomg the length of the room; he is suggesting this because he has just got a home cinema set up (im all stereo at the moment, with no tv speakers apart from...er...the tv's speakers), and he can tell im getting the itch.

I'm currently mulling over ideas, keeping in mind that music looks like it will always be priority number 1. Thing is, my ideas involve moving the whole room around, and spending lots on new kit. Tho as i said now may not be the time to go into it in more detail. maybe some time soon, earlier in the day, and perhaps with more pictures to help illustrate my ideas. Also, going to the bristol show might help those ideas...

Thanks again for your comments, manicm.

P.S. the box that the TV stand came in has now been removed lol
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts