My Sky remote with Sonos Soundbar.

DARGAN1

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello,I have an Optical cable from my Sky box to my Sonos Soundbar.Can I control my Soundbar volume with my Sky remote?

I am not able to permanently switch off my Panasonic(TX-P50GT30B)tv speakers so I can only use my Smart phone and laptop to control volume?

DARGAN1

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello again,there is no OPTICAL setting on my Panasonic TX-P50GT30 in the SOUND settings.I have the Soundbar connected via Optical to my Sky box and I have enabled Optical on my Sky Box settings but when I use the Sky remote volume control the TV speakers just come on?

Mosco

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I just managed this after a bit of research. Here goes:

On your Panasonic TV press (at the same time) the (down) - volume and the TV and AV buttons on the remote THREE TIMES. This brings up the Hotel mode menu. Switch hotel mode ON. Then scroll down to volume and set max volume as 0.

OK, that's your TV sound switched off.

Now for your Sonos & Sky remote. Go to Sonos app and click MANAGE > SETTINGS. Then choose your Soundbar from the dropdown menu. Choose TV Setup tab. There is then a button for Remote Control Setup. Hit that, and it will tell you what to do. Will take seconds to see your remote.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts