my hifi dealer refused me home trial

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have spent thousands over the years on my hifi so was wanting a home trail of a dac but my dealer has refused this saying that the manufacturer would not allow this,,,so i went to another shop and was allowed a home trial and bought the dac from this dealer
has anybody else had bad treatment from there usual dealer after spending your hardearned with them..

A

Anonymous

there is no way I would ever spend another penny with that dealer. Considering the fact that they know you, and are aware that you are a valuable customer I am quite surprised that they would treat you this way. My advise - stick to the dealer who is wanting to earn your business.

T

the record spot

dvdaudio:i have spent thousands over the years on my hifi so was wanting a home trail of a dac but my dealer has refused this saying that the manufacturer would not allow this,,,so i went to another shop and was allowed a home trial and bought the dac from this dealer
has anybody else had bad treatment from there usual dealer after spending your hardearned with them..

Nope and they'd get jack if they did.

A

Anonymous

Never had this trouble. I stand to be corrected if I am wrong, but dealers per se *buy* their demo sock direct from the manufacturer in question. In other words, its their kit to do with as they please within reason, so for your dealer to use that excuse is just unarguable in my view. The dealers here on the south west coast are just fantastic with home dems and the standaard in general is just brilliant. so no complaints here!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts