My Gear!!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My fools lantern and other things

updated!!! new toy! The toshiba HD-DVD player has gone and been replaced by a roksan kandy cdp mmm

DSCF4888.jpg

DSCF4889.jpg

My discreet woofer
DSCF4890.jpg

DSCF5013.jpg

A

Anonymous

Is that the sub-woofer on the extreme left? Nice set-up by the way.

A

Anonymous

That is one monster sub you got there. Put a cusion on it and It's like an extra seat. hehehe

A

Anonymous

Yes its a laptop cooler £15 from maplins usb powered from my sky box. works a treat!

A

Anonymous

nice one. have you got it expelling or pushing air in? does it allow you to have the front of the cabinet closed?

PS: good viewing choice too. Does that come in blue ray with HD sound??

A

Anonymous

Its expelling air out the back of the cabinet and i can have the door shut without anyprobs at all! and for a hell of a lot cheaper than a proper av cooler. And no unfortunatly it vannilla DVD im afraid still pretty good though.

A

Anonymous

HDNumpty:very nice gear it is too. What's the cabinet?

Tha cabinets from harveys looks nice but i would'nt recomend it! it may collapse at any moment im currently in the market for a sturdy replacment.

A

Anonymous

Doesn't sit in very well with rest of your stuff - like an abandoned child (outside the circle of trust!).

A

Anonymous

Its soon to be going to good home where it will be cared for and loved! Not its usual home just living there whilst i make sure all my old camcorder tapes are on DVD, Then the old mans havin it so he can phone me on a dialy basis to ask how it works.

A

Anonymous

Very nice mate , But why Hide all your Gorgeous stuff like the Amp and Sky HD Box , All needs to be on show dude :)

A

Anonymous

Ive just updated my photo's after the addition of a new CDP! and boy does it sound good!

A

Anonymous

is it just me or is that cabinet bending under the strain :)

BernardLanguillier

Aug 16, 2008
Visit site
Maybe a stupid question, but a genuinely stupid one then, is it OK to have a center speaker located on top of your equipment rack?

I would think that the vibration is generates could compromise not just the sound quality, but also the long term integrity of your players, no? Player manufacturer do spend a lot on vibration reduction, don't they?

Cheers,
Bernard

A

Anonymous

mrbungle:is it just me or is that cabinet bending under the strain :)
your right it was ive now sorted that with the addition of a foot in the center,a left over from the new kitchen!

A

Anonymous

BernardLanguillier:Maybe a stupid question, but a genuinely stupid one then, is it OK to have a center speaker located on top of your equipment rack

I think so you cant feel any vibration from the speaker into the rack! and besides there's no were else to put it.

TRENDING THREADS