My entertainment lounge

HDNumpty

Jan 17, 2008
Visit site
Here is my home entertainment 'hub' (kit list below). I'm moving house in a couple of months and plan to get a new rack/stand and integrate the whole lot around one corner of the living room (plus cutting down on the speaker count). I fancy some Q Acoustics Q-AV rears (very WAF, can put them at skirkting level) buit I will be left with 2 spare Mordaunt-Shorts, so hard to justify that!!

comments please!

Reactions: jonboywalton75

HDNumpty

Jan 17, 2008
Visit site
HDNumpty:Here is my home entertainment 'hub' (kit list below). I'm moving house in a couple of months and plan to get a new rack/stand and integrate the whole lot around one corner of the living room (plus cutting down on the speaker count). I fancy some Q Acoustics Q-AV rears (very WAF, can put them at skirkting level) buit I will be left with 2 spare Mordaunt-Shorts, so hard to justify that!!

comments please!C:Documents and SettingsOliverMy DocumentsMy PicturesRecent Pics 2008

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
HDNumpty:src="http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk162/Hifinut_photos/AVSystem.jpg" width=500 onload=show_notes_initially();

HD, have you thought about selling your front surround speakers and using your B&W stereo speakers as your front two, or are the systems in different rooms? The fixed input on the 840a works a treat.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:HDNumpty:src="http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk162/Hifinut_photos/AVSystem.jpg" width=500 onload=show_notes_initially();

HD, have you thought about selling your front surround speakers and using your B&W stereo speakers as your front two, or are the systems in different rooms? The fixed input on the 840a works a treat.

Ignore my last message, I've just read your other post. Your system will sound much better once you do it. Would be interesting to hear your thoughts. I just use a cheapy stereo interconnect (Gotham from ebay) to connect my 840 and receiver and I have the 840 set to 55 (I don't use the -db numbers).

HDNumpty

Jan 17, 2008
Visit site
Cheers G yes that's what I plan to do after moving house - can't do it at the moment due to lack of space, so have two entirely seperate systems. I'd love the B&W CMC Centre, but it's £350 and I would never get it under the radar!!!

p.s. if you can give me some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong with the pics I'll be happy to post them and show you my full system(s)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts