Musical Fidelity KW 750 Power Amplifier - BIG BOY

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Finally got my system up and running after picking my power amplifier up today and guess what..........well the 750 power amplifier has a depth of 25inches.......and an Atacama Equinox XL Stand a depth of 20inches.

The problem lies with the fact that the Atacama stands have 2 pillars
at the back of each shelf that are in the middle and prevent equipment
being pushed further back........the result........5inches of gorgeous
amplifier sticking out (oOo)

Nightmare scenario as the system looks completely weird on the rack now...........any suggestions on what to do........anyone know any good engineers that can resolve this issue without really recommending another equipment stand(as my stand rack now has 7 shelfs and would be a nightmare to swap everything around)

Thanks

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
He he i know how you feel. I got the kw550 and the the actual amp was too big for my rack. I had to put it on the top shelf and it sticks out a wee bit. Cant really recommend anything...may be put it on the floor or buy its own one shelf rack/ table. Or you could do the same and wack the power on the top shelf. looks a bit wierd but needs must.

A

Anonymous

Hey Shaxos - thanks for your reply. The problem is my Atacama stand is 8 shelves high and even though the manufacturer only recommends 5 shelves Ive been reassured that its totally fine. I just dont want my amplifier to be above my head :p

I have however organised an engineer to come round and look at my problem - hes been sent drawings of my proposals and it seems we will be coming up with a suitable and strong solution to the problem so the unit fits just fine. Cutting into the stand and welding on new steel etc. I know a lot of effort but totally worth it for the looks :p

A

Anonymous

Shaxos - its the Musical Fidelity KW Hybrid Pre Amplifier - KW 750 Power Amplifier - KW DM 25 CD System DAC+Transport. Thats the Hifi system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts