musical fidelity A200 stereo amp...

If we're talking the same amp here. About 3 years ago I borrowed (one of my grovel trips) from Unilet it was either A200 or A300. It was big brute; it looked like a huge mecanno set, very ungainly and horrid. The gentleman at Unilet said that it's 200 watts will control the bass on my RS6s. To be frank, it was gross. The bass was very deep and also very wooly. Took it back the following day.

A

Anonymous

no , its 60 watts , class a . very good review in gramaphone .....

image.php

A

Anonymous

Should be a nice warm sound, but will get damn hot to the touch. Some of the A1 amps etc you could fry an egg on, so no need for heating in the winter.

They do B suffix amps as well. They sound detailled but smooth over all.

potboyslim:Should be a nice warm sound, but will get damn hot to the touch. Some of the A1 amps etc you could fry an egg on, so no need for heating in the winter. They do B suffix amps as well. They sound detailled but smooth over all.

Do all MF amps have the same warm character?

A

Anonymous

how about a denon-pma-1060 ?? 105watts , warm sounding too , e200 , anyone ??

A

Anonymous

Try a Sugden Masterclass amp, never need central heating or a frying pan again

A

Anonymous

aye my e400 probably wouldnt buy the remote , what about that denon guys ? daveh ? anyone ?

A

Anonymous

Max, wait and save up for the Sugden, all good things come to those who wait. Never need to upgrade again so will save you money in the long run, think about it.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I think i'm a bit late, but anyway...

I own Musical fidelify A200 paired with Monitor audio RS6, the source are Kenwood DP-7050 (philips TDA1547 DAC) and Cambridge audio Dac Magic + tuner and some cheap vinyl player :?

I bought this amp for 250 euros in LT and I think its worth every cent I payed :)

It sounds fantastic and very balanced for my ears, deep strong bass, mild high (suitable with MA metal tweeters and sharp kenwood DAC), Besides its a big step foward from my previous Technics SU-V450A, but after that I compared my a200 with marantz PM88se, also class A, I liked a200 a bit more.

This amp has enough power to handle any speakers like RS6, but it has one drawback - its temperature and electicity consumption is very high. >) like sone guy sayd - you do not have heat your house in winter if you listen to music :)

If you find one for sale you should listen it, but only with your speakers, and of course buy it :) Honest I'm very happy with this amp...

This is my own opinion, and you should have yours...

Very sorry for my poor ENGLISH :oops:

TRENDING THREADS