Music Quality Or Quantity Advertisement

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Never read it before

Out of interest who is actually paying good money to have that twaddle appear in a magazine? I'd love to know if it got any of the dealers mentioned in the ad anymore business.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
It's a strategic piece rather than a tactical piece so it's not aimed at increasing 'buy now', but designed primarily to position those brands above the Superfi's of this world, and especially to those people who are looking for higher end kit and who value the services that these particular dealers offer rather than a pile 'em high, sell it cheap retailer.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
cram:Have no problem with the dealers, have used two of them. But the ad really is drivel.

Many ads are because they are put together by people who don't understand how advertising works, and therefore throw everything in.

ÿ

A

Anonymous

The add seems to of worked, its being talked about on a hi fi forum, someone could be in for a bonus.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
If it's the one I'm thinking of it's more of an advertorial of sorts really. And I've seen a lot worse. Strategically it's sound (forgive the pun).

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts