Music One by Alessandro

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok so I received my new cans today and have been doing some comparisons:

First I plugged straight into my imac & sound was much better compared to my sehn c300 but then streamed wireless to the beresford 7510...Wow this is what I've been looking for!
The sound is just amazing, these cans are well worth the money. Unfortunately I can't compare them directly to grados or any other make in this price range, but again..wow.

Just my thoughts but from another thread idc talked about
Massive Attack 'Angel' - almost complete loss of bass distortion and the miaow sound at 41 seconds is clearer than before.

He wasn't talking about headphones but, I here this now!
Just my 3cents

bemahler1

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
Your wait and money have been worthwhile. I have a pair of the Music Ones and a pair of Grado 60, I could not believe the difference in sound between both headphones just amazing, I only wish the hi fi team could get a pair to test, I would even send them mine or take them to their office to test.

idc

Hi ewanbcn, it is from the 'Re: Interconnect Help' post and the effect of adding the SHB interconnect. I have been using that track for years. It was listened to through my headphones, I've only got headphones, no rubbishy speakers for me! If you have achieved the 'Angel' test, it is a guarantee an upgrade was worth it.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Would never get rid of my speakers for any headphone I prefer to sit in front of the performance than it to happen inside my head. But when I do listen on HP I love my MS1 they are a fantastic product for the price..

A

Anonymous

Yeah I do prefer speakers but its just not practical at the moment, but I'm so impressed by these.

I ordered during the 4th J hols but from payment to receiving 7days - not bad

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Been pondering about getting some decent h/phones for a while now and the Alessandro MS1 is certainly something i've been considering. Question - are they definately Closed back headphones? Sound leakage is something the boss certainly won't like.

bemahler1

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
The MS1s are Open Back, it's just that Alessandro receive the Grados and do something magical to them that produces a better headphone, it would seem that both companys have a mutual agreement between them that does not interfere with the sale of either manufactures products.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I have never listened to Grados but I believe they are an Exiting listen whatever that means, the MS1 are supposed to be tuned to be a lot more neutral, which suits my Acoustic and Jazz tasted down to the ground. Some may well prefer the sound of teh grado its personal preference really.

TRENDING THREADS