Music Hall electronics

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a similar question on Dali loudspeaker in the other thread. This one is for Music Hall electronics.

• How reputed is Music Hall? Which league does it belong to?
  • How would you rate Music Hall CD 25.2 and Music Hall A 25.2? Will it classify as budget equipment? Hi-fi or Premium?
  • How much does it cost in UK market? Are they good value for money?

TIA for your inputs.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
AFAIK Roy Hall doesn't distribute his products in the UK.

Pity really, given that as a true Scot he always has superb whisky in his room at shows...

emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Oh well, but I thought you would at least know about the product. Its the first time I came to know about availablity of this brand in my market, so know absolutely nothing about them. All I have been able to gather about them from my searches on net is - "they blow the others out of the water with the price to quality ratio of its equipment".

And no, I can't really take a few hours to go audition them, no not untill I am even 50% sure auditioning them will be worth.

A

Anonymous

Ok, here is the update
emotion-1.gif

So far what I've learned about these is - Music Hall is "legendry" for its Epos speakers and turntables, and they make some components that outperform other products in the same price range by a huge margin.

Ah, just waiting for some other folks to join in and throw their ideas.

A

Anonymous

I think you''ll find the turntables are rebadged Projects.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, Roy is the Creek/Epos distributor in the US, and goes back a long way with Mike Creek. The turntables are made in the Czech Republic, so given that and the way they look no great surprises which company makes them, albeit to a Music Hall spec. The company also introduced Shanling to the USA, and indeed brought it to the attemtion of most people outside China as a result

A

Anonymous

Its good to know about their origin. Lets hope someone who has heard them in first person comes along!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="ranjeetrain"]

Anticipating more inputs.

[/quote]

No, the A25.2 only has four, plus a tape loop. Should be enough for most needs, though...

A

Anonymous

Andrew, you must be joking. Obviously I meant waiting for more inputs from forum members
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Well, now you are wearing a PLAIN red shirt, it the previous you were wearing a check design. Certainly more than just the colours
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Sorry about the mix-up.

How come you never said a thing about Dalis. Will those be a good contender? Forget all, if I were just to look at sound/pound, will those be a good buy? What to consider apart from them in that price range?

TRENDING THREADS