Music Fidelity Amps

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
What are folks opinions of these amps? In particular i am looking at the MF X-A2 integrated amps. There are a few on Ebay and seem to be at good prices. These would be to partner with either B&W 684/683 floorstanders or the B&W 603 S3 floorstanders (which i'd get off Ebay also) I mainly listen to bassy, electronic music (Leftfield, Underworld, Layo & Bushwacker, Daft Punk, Bob Sinclair etc...) but i am also a fan of Pink Floyd. Would this amp provide me with good, clear, punchy and deep bass?

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Cheers Andrew - Short but sweet reply as ever... :)

does anyone have experience of owning these amps, more so with B&W speakers? Would be good to hear from someone who has owned them and to hear what their opinions are of them.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
No but have tested them in the past, and one of our ex-staffers used to run an X-A2, later with a pair of XA-200 monoblocs to biamp, driving some very serious floorstanding speakers, and it'll go to ridiculous levels while remaining clean, fast and amazingly dynamic, and with serious low-end welly. So I'm pretty confident in saying 'go for it'

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts