mr simple needs hd/ps3 info

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone please help me? Im looking to puchase my first LCD tv and have a budget of max £600.I am looking at a 32". I dont have any knowledge of HD tvs and was wondering what to look for? I have read reviews but am still a bit unsure on which is best.Ideally i would like full HD but that seems out of my budget. Im looking to get a ps3 as well mainly for gaming but also blue ray viewing. Is there really a massive difference between HD ready/ full HD ready and Full HD?

I am thinking of getting a Samsung LE32A558P3F which can get for 540. Is this any good? Can anyone recommend any decent others that will go well with the ps3.

thanks all

A

Anonymous

Repost this in the "TVs and projectors" forum, you'll find the people there more knowledgeable, as this is the Hi Fi forum. For what it's worth, my understanding is that for a 32" screen, full HD is not really going to make much, if any, difference. I'm not familiar with the Samsung you mention, but their TVs seem to be generally well-regarded. There are also some good deals to be had on Sony Bravias in your price range.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Indeed, but unless you were sitting really close, you'd wouldn't be able to see a difference between the two (and even then, I think it would be marginal).

thekupps - have a look at the Panasonic and Sony HD Ready LCD models. Also, there's a WHF Ultimate Guide to Televisions coming out soon (5th June I think?) which will definitely give you some ideas on this front I would have thought!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts