MP3 TAGS

Nadeac

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
Anybody know where i can get some software to edit the tags ?what do forum user reccomend ? ideally a free download ,but dont mind paying if its good enough

Thanks Mark

russ74

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
If your using windows try any of the following here, I've found a lot of tag editors confusing but ended up keeping JJ MP3 Renamer.Free Tag editorsNot sure about Macs so assume it's Itunes & on my linux PC I use Kid3 or Easytag.Hope this helpsRuss

A

Anonymous

I use iTunes to correct tags. It's even very easy to add album art to a track's tag; simply right-click and copy the jpg with the album art, highlight every track in an album in iTunes, right click, select 'Get Info' and paste the art into the album art box. Any media center will then display the album art when a track in that album is playing.

Nadeac

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
Ok thanks have downloaded Stamp ID3 seems to be ok ,do u know where i can get album art the right size for my new Zen xfi?

Most seem to work but files that have not got art ,i went on the net and downloaded jpegs some work some dont .I think its dow to size

Mark

russ74

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
When you edit your tags in Stamp have you tagged the album art to the file?. May be worth trying that first on one album and transferring it to the Zen & then possibly stick to 400x400 or less size images to be safe.

Nadeac

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
What do u mean by "tagged" i import a pic via the browse button then press the stamp button to save everything
Forgot to menshion that they work perfect in Windows media player ,they all show up.Must be something to do with phsyical size or size of file

Mark

russ74

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
Yep thats what I meant. Not sure why they're not showing up on the zen if there showing in WMP and you've embedded them to the tag. As you say you may have to play with different image sizes and find a size that works.

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
MP3TAG is by far the best and easiest to use. I also use Media Monkey for tweaks. Between the two, I never need to use anything else but if you rip using a good program such as EAC etc. in the first place, very little tweaking is needed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts