MP3 Help / Advice

BB17

May 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking for some advice on a new MP3 player. I want to upgrade to something that i can use Spotify on.

Basically i have set up all my old music on a Spotify premium account and want the best MP3 player that i can get that supports this. Also the ability to listen to internet radio.

Please can anybody offer advice / help, i have looked at various Sony models but i am unsure if they support my needs.

Budget is circa £500

Any replies greatly appreciated.

Thanks

BB17

jjbomber

BB17 said:
Hi,

Please can anybody offer advice / help, i have looked at various Sony models but i am unsure if they support my needs.

Budget is circa £500

Any replies greatly appreciated.

Thanks

BB17

Fiio X5iii would be by choice. It's an android system and you can download Spotify from Google Play. They are £345.99 new but allow for extra microSD cards. The Fiio has 32gb of built in storage. If it's only Spotify and internet radio, that is fine. You can add 2x256gb cards if needed.

iMark

An overlooked device is the Apple iPod Touch. Basically it's an iPhone without the phone bit. It can run the Spotify app and is also a very good mp3 player and much more. Prices in the UK range from £179 (16GB) to £379 (128GB). More memory is very useful if you want to use offline mode in Spotify.

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-ipod/ipod-touch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts