More space required

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi folks ,

I need to a little help as Im not sure what to buy . My laptop has decided I need more space for my music and films so I require more memory about 500 should be plenty for my needs but after going to a few shops and surfing the net I came up with this .

spacer.gif

EMTEC

Media ExHDD

500GB Q120 Movie Cube

Standard Delivery £4.84

spacer.gif

Price inc VAT

£148.96

It seemed the Ideal thing rather than the VGA cable bit etc etc to the laptop and wires everywhere ,this will give me the extra space
,I require ,convert DivX Avi etc all the different formats well most of them to DVD its about £150 ish so its not to expensive
I have an LG TV and surround system it doesnt look to difficult to hook up
Any thoughts on this or any other similar product people are using would help me decide , Ive got to the stage where Im getting confused bye all the different options bit how much Im spending known names just buy a hard drive etc it seems a good buy I would just like other opinions rather than a sales person .

A

Anonymous

I've never heard of that but it looks like great value for money! Alternatives I would just like the Western Digital or TViX don't have any internal storage, though the WD is only £90.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts