More manufacturers on the forum

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is it my imagination, or has there been a recent upsurge in manufacturer contributions to the forums?

Not sure if it's just coincidence, or perhaps driven by an increased desire to build rapport with (potential) customers in these... ahem... "challenging" economic times.

Personally I'm all for it, and would like to see more. Nice to get their viewpoint and advice, and since they're clearly identified in their signature. everyone knows where they stand.

idc

Totally agree Tractorboy, posts get more interesting when the manufacturers get involved. I know they are not a manufacturer per se, but they are exclusive sellers of certain products, but I was very impressed with the Richer Sounds posts with regards to the unhappy customer of AV equipment.

A

Anonymous

True, so far I have seen Cambridge Audio, RS, AE and Clearer Audio on here which I have to say is very impressive.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I think it's great if more manufacturers/retailers get involved, provided they clearly state who they are. We have always actively encouraged them to contribute to our Forums, and it can only strengthen their standing if they do.

Mind you, there are still a few who don't see the point, but I think they're mistaken. They need to engage with their customers, just as much as we need to engage with our readers/users.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
chainrock:True, so far I have seenÿCambridge Audio, RS, AE and Clearer Audio on hereÿwhich I have to say is very impressive.

And Arcam, and AVI...

We are their bread and butter and it's a major oversight, IMHO, for any manufacturer to not be on here, or all related forums for that matter.

ÿ

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I have been contributing to the forums for quite a while now. Like Andy pointed out, I think it is great to get involved with readers/users especially considering that What Hi-Fi? review our products. It is nice to be able to get interactive with forum members and I hope that any small contribution that I can make may be beneficial.

I will continue to contribute as long as people want me to and I will do my best to get "online" as often as possible.

All the best,

Darren

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi Darren, keep those posts coming! After all, our Forum members certainly enjoy debating the merits of cables.
emotion-5.gif

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Andy Clough:Hi Darren, keep those posts coming! After all, our Forum members certainly enjoy debating the merits of cables.
emotion-5.gif

Hi Andy,

Indeed I have seen some very interesting debates on the forums about cables! It is always interesting to hear the experiences and opinions from all of the members.

Kind regards,
Darren

idc

Andy Clough:Hi Darren, keep those posts coming! After all, our Forum members certainly enjoy debating the merits of cables.
emotion-5.gif

Hi Andy, how do you know that really is Darren from Clearer Audio? It could be some bloke from Russ Andrews out to cause mischief!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
clearer_audio:Andy Clough:Hi Darren, keep those posts coming! After all, our Forum members certainly enjoy debating the merits of cables.
emotion-5.gif

Hi Andy,Indeed I have seen some very interesting debates on the forums about cables! It is always interesting to hear the experiences and opinions from all of the members.Kind regards,Darren

It's nice to have someone who knows his onions fella.

May I add that I saw your room at the Olympia show last year and got the feeling of a friendly, small company. Nice one.

ÿ

ÿ

A

Anonymous

I am part of a manufacture,it's a friend and myself, he's the engineer, we design class D MHz power amplifiers (Huygens Audio). Also work with Sonneteer, AstinTrew and Kudos, and Revolver.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts