Monitor Audio stands just £125 a pair

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've ordered a set for me, hopefully it's genuine but does seem to have a too good to be true ring to it. Still put on cc So all safe http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/product/4288/monitor-audio-gs-speaker-stands/?utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=Froogle&utm_content=GS&utm_campaign=Froogle Availible via Amazon too. Some of you may recall my other thread re. Proacs and I'll update that with my reasons for temporarily going with MA GS10.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
They arrived this morning. £125 for a pair of new GS stands is pretty good IMO. BTW - they also sell them for the same price via Amazon.

AudioPlaya

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the Tip Richard. I ordered a pair via amazon and they arrived promptly without fuss. Very high quality and a breeze to put together all the parts are perfectly machined :)

Made a huge difference to my system even though I'm using fairly budget speakers until I upgrade. Using them in the bedroom with Cyrus 6vs2, Cyrus Discmaster 8, Monitor Audio BR2, Chord Silverscreen.

Massive bargain at 125 quid. Just hope they have some left when payday comes as I want another pair for my AV setup.

Thanks again

:clap:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts