monitor audio rx6 witch amp?

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
:) hi i have at the moment the monitor audio rx6 av12 speaker package i am after the perfect partner amp for the very best audio quality i want to choose from onkyo nr1009 or pioneer sc-lx85 or yamaharx-a3010 i have 100m of van damme blue 2.5 mm speaker cable or could anybody recommend a better amp for the job? need help asap please :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
There isn't a definitive answer to your question....there is only the best partnership that suits your taste. For me, that would be the Arcam AVR400, or even better, the AVR600.....but that's because I place the ability to handle 2 channel music above all else.

If AV has a greater priority for you, and you want a more "exciting" presentation, then Pioneer or Onkyo may fit the bill.
Denon is also good at 2 channel, and Yamaha is known for excellent processing without being too forward.

It is essential that you hear all the different presentations for yourself, as everyone is very individual as to what they like.

Cno

A

Anonymous

It would depend on your preference, but having the MA RX speakers with the LX83 I can say that Pioneer matches very well with MA. Also, the LX85 appears to be a rather large improvement compared to the LX83, although I'm sure the Yamaha would also match well. It depends on your preference largely, and getting a demo would be the best course of action.

duaplex

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Demo is the way. Whichever one you choose will be fantastic. My preference would be the LX Series followed by the Yahmaha which has just been reviewed on the site. But of course i place importance on movies.

Go get a Demo and let us know the results!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

What's your budget for this? Do you place preference on music or movies?

You could look at the Anthem MRX-700 for great 5.1 and good stereo. The Primare SPA22 is great for both but is a step up in price.

Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts