monitor audio BX2 or Arcaydis DM1 pairing with Marantz pm6003

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just recently bought a marantz pm6003 and was looking for my next upgrade. I had been very intrested in the Arcaydis DM1 (£315) but they are a little bit more than i wanted to spend. But iv just read the review of the new MA BX2 (£225) and they pair very well with the marantz amp, and look great too.

So which speakers will sound better on a marantz pm6003 and as the Arcaydis are £90 more expensive are they really worth the extra money, especially as the MA BX2's pair so well???

Any other speaker suggestions would be a great help. Many thanks

A

Anonymous

MA br5s ? only £299 now at FRANK HARVEY HIFI ...
emotion-60.gif
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

i wanted stand mount speakers and the new MA BX 2 just got 5* whfi

A

Anonymous

If it were me I'd be including the Br1 & the Bx1 in the equation.......audition!

It's a possibility that they might bring better results

D

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I was very impressed when I made the move from BR1s to BR5s, and the BR5s aren't that much bigger than the BR1 on stands.

Check out deals on ebay maybe ? I got a new pair of RS6s for £271 but a deal like that might be quite rare.

Richard Allen

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
lippo:

Just recently bought a marantz pm6003 and was looking for my next upgrade. I had been very intrested in the Arcaydis DM1 (£315) but they are a little bit more than i wanted to spend. But iv just read the review of the new MA BX2 (£225) and they pair very well with the marantz amp, and look great too.

So which speakers will sound better on a marantz pm6003 and as the Arcaydis are £90 more expensive are they really worth the extra money, especially as the MA BR2's pair so well???

Any other speaker suggestions would be a great help. Many thanks

DM1 is £275.00. Any extra cost reflects in the shipping but the core cost of the product is £275.00

A

Anonymous

Ive looked at buying these as well and it comes to around £315 mark, cant find it cheaper on your website

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the replies.

The dm1's delivered seem alot more tempting for £286. Thanks for clearing that up.

Has anyone had a demo of the monitor audio BX2's yet??

i still cant choose, especially as i cant compare them in a shop.

Any more suggestions would be very helpful. Cheers

A

Anonymous

Hi Lippo, what did you choose in the end? In another post, you seem to imply you got the BX2. If it is the case, how did you get there?

Anyone else had to choose between these two speakers?

Also, anyone at WHM having tested the two simultaneously?

Many thanks

TRENDING THREADS