monitor audio bx2 and yamaha 1067

weesack

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
hi there i have just bought the ma bx2 and the ma centre speaker, i have tried to set them up using the yamahas set-up , using the microphone everything seems ok until i get a warning on screen saying that my f/l speaker is in reverse, i have never used one of these set-ups before can any one tell me what iam doing wrong, also i dont kow what to size the speakers in the yamaha set-up small or large, iam am a novice wuth this type of thing, any advice would be great, cheers

Hi weesack

Auto st ups can get it wrong sometimes. The best thing to do is to go in and manually alter the the phase or any other setting which you don't believe to be correct or to your preference. I would ideally suggest you set all main speakers to small and the crossover at a minimum of 80Hz.

Btw, congratulations on your new BX2 speakers and i hope you will enjoy their performance with the RX-V1067 for many years to come.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
weesack:hi there i have just bought the ma bx2 and the ma centre speaker, i have tried to set them up using the yamahas set-up , using the microphone everything seems ok until i get a warning on screen saying that my f/l speaker is in reverse, i have never used one of these set-ups before can any one tell me what iam doing wrong, also i dont kow what to size the speakers in the yamaha set-up small or large, iam am a novice wuth this type of thing, any advice would be great, cheers

This can happen on the set up, if you are confident that the wring is correct (red to red etc) then ignore the warning, it is only an advice status and does not impact on performance

As regards small or large selection, try both and the variants of l/r and centre and see what is best for you (in terms of sound quality), the YPAO set up is really a comprehensive start up point...................but not the last word, that's up to you

Edit, hope this helps with the above commenst

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts