• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Monitor Audio Bronze Bx2s advice please!

invisibleginger

Nov 7, 2013
I've decided on buying these hifi speakers (Monitor Audio Bronze BX2s) for my partner to accompany her cambridge audio amp and a soundlab turntable. What I wanted to ask is: are there any specific wires or extra bits that I would need to buy so that she can use the speakers straight away? As the amp and turntable are modern, I assume that there won't be any issues with the kit matching these up, am I right in thinking this? Any advice would be appreciated, as I don't know where to start to find this stuff out!

Thankyou.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Does your partner already have speakers connected to her amplifier, or is this an entirely new set-up?

If she already has speakers connected then you should just be able to use the existing speaker wire to connect the BX2's.

invisibleginger

Nov 7, 2013
Yes she has some oldish Sony ones that I am planning to update. They are the only part of the rig that is not new. Thanks for your help! How are you finding the BX2s?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts