robbartholomew

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
There are no links and I've been through the post with a fine-tooth comb and a copy of Roget's Thesaurus but can't find any references to sex or trainspotting or anything else which might cause offense. I've tried over a couple of weeks from several computers but get the same block. I send the report to Mollom as requested but get no explanation, reply or response. My message is simply asking for advice on pairing equipment with a Quad 405 power-amp.

Is there a moderator or administrator I can send my posting to for approval? Mollom seems to be a bit Kafkaesque.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
robbartholomew said:
There are no links and I've been through the post with a fine-tooth comb and a copy of Roget's Thesaurus but can't find any references to sex or trainspotting or anything else which might cause offense. I've tried over a couple of weeks from several computers but get the same block. I send the report to Mollom as requested but get no explanation, reply or response. My message is simply asking for advice on pairing equipment with a Quad 405 power-amp.

Is there a moderator or administrator I can send my posting to for approval? Mollom seems to be a bit Kafkaesque.

Its probably because you are a new member, I think they can do something so this does not happen again?

But why am I get the word validation thing quite a lot recently?

Mods: You've been added to the trusted group.

robbartholomew

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Well, I cut the message right down to the bare minimum and managed to pass the Mollum scrutiny. However, that was over a week ago and my posting has yet to appear on the forum. I'd anticipated a couple of days to get the administators approval but not this long. What have I done to cause such displeasure? Surely Quad 405s are not a taboo subject.

Rob

Mods: Your settings have been changed. Check if you're getting the problem again?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts