MKV files will not play on Panasonic SC-BTT370

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys, first off let me apologize if this has already been answered, I did search before posting but could not find a solution to my problem.

I just bought the Panasonic BTT370 and although I am VERY happy with my purchase it will not let me play MKV files from my external HDD. The files appear but when I press play the screen goes black and I get no audio, I have been searching for hours to find a solution without any luck :( Can anyone help me ?

Many thanks

~Ironik

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
yeah i had the same issue with all the panasonics i have had - whats strange is that will usually play if you burn the mkv to dvd and play from the there.. mkv support is sketchy at best on the panasonics.. and as mkv is just a container its the file codec used within the mkv thats likely throwing it out.. on the other hand - my Oppo BD 93 has played every mkv from external hard disk i've thrown at it.. and it supports drives formatted with ntfs so no 4gb file size restriction.. you could try converting your mkv to some other format for the 370 to play but i never bothered - i used to use mkvtovob for converting mkvs for play on the ps3.. but those files would not work either on my panasonic

A

Anonymous

I too am experiencing problems streaming, not only mkv, but all video files through this player. Photos and music work fine but no video files play. The files are stored on my Netgear NAS device which is DLNA certified! I keep getting the message 'cannot play'...i am also unable to stream from my laptop...I get the problem as described above where the screen goes black with no audio or video. PLEASE HELP!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts