Mission M35i and Yamaha RX-V765

Nolia

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
got some new M35i speakers on Friday gone and wired them with IXOS XHS223. I ran the acoustics set up(YPAO) and when it finished the amp said "warning speakers out of phase". That wasn't the case when I used the kef and roth speakers b4. I did check twice to see that I bi-amped properly and indeed I made the connections properly. Since this is new to me what could be the problem if u can please help guys

A

Anonymous

ive had the same error message from my 765 the last few days , since changing my stereo amp , its connected to the yamahas preouts , and after each auto setup i get a message.. warning.. front left out of phase..

ive checked and rechecked my speaker cables and interconnects too , and theyre fine , interestingly , in the yam manual it says this sometimes happens even when there is no problem , after an auto setup , so ive just ignored it , and setup the speakers manually , everything is fine now , all sounding fantastic , the manual tune has given me even better sound
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

I had this same issue with my M35's running off a Denon AVR 1910 - checked and re-checked, asked in my local audio shop who advised to leave it be and so I did.

I reckon it's the M35's not the amp and that the speakers are not actually out of phase. If they sound ok to you, then sit back and enjoy : )

Nolia

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I contacted Mission and they said check wires are wired correctly... I did and then they said u can check internal wires and I told them I can't because that will invalidate my warranty as I only got speakers on Friday. Nicki from Mission suggested me trying another amplifier. I have decided to ignore it as the manual also states it sometimes it happens for no reason. Anyway will run them for a good 40 hrs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts