Mission accomplished

Sorreltiger:...and sounds like the capital of Peru????

home_pic.jpg

Nah, don't think so.

A

Anonymous

Not sure if you are a dancer, so its probably not Lavolta
So, if it isn't Leema
it must be Lygophilia

;-)

Best Serenity

A

Anonymous

I do hope it isnt lymphoma

Or if it was, that the news is good and getting even better?

Serenity

A

Anonymous

Sweet. Lintone Audio (ebay) have some used GB1i for sale at good prices.

A

Anonymous

plastic penguin:
igglebert:Sweet. Lintone Audio (ebay) have some used GB1i for sale at good prices.

Thought Lintone was selling black DB1s?

Should have my NEW amp on Wednesday.

Oh yeah, sorry, typo. Maybe a freudian slip?

Mmm, still haven't heard back from 7 oaks. I paid for my amp by bank transfer and they said it would be cleared in about two hours - that was yesterday morning.

7 Oaks said they would email delivery day, quoting Wednesday. Phoned them around 5pm yesterday and it hadn't cleared. Again, phoned first thing this morning and the person I spoke to yesterday is on leave today, but his colleague said they were still awaiting confirmation. I've never done a bank transfer before, so is this right? I'm starting to get a little jittery...

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
plastic penguin:
Mmm, still haven't heard back from 7 oaks. I paid for my amp by bank transfer and they said it would be cleared in about two hours - that was yesterday morning.

7 Oaks said they would email delivery day, quoting Wednesday. Phoned them around 5pm yesterday and it hadn't cleared. Again, phoned first thing this morning and the person I spoke to yesterday is on leave today, but his colleague said they were still awaiting confirmation. I've never done a bank transfer before, so is this right? I'm starting to get a little jittery...

No need to worry PP, all will be well.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Fingers crossed. Maybe there's a hold up due to credit checking the Bank of Pingu?

Anyway, we look forward to reading your rapturous report of your latest toy.
emotion-21.gif

Gerrardasnails:plastic penguin:

No need to worry PP, all will be well.

Just phoned and it should be leaving the shop tonight...phew! I really thought all this BACS marlarky had gone pair-shaped. Still haven't emailed me yet, but should by the close of play today.

Stressful business upgrading.

Cheers, gerrard.

TRENDING THREADS