Mission 792 Fantastic speakers!!

Phil77

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Got to say i purchased some of these speakers on Thursday for £185 were £500, and they are some of the best speakers i have owned fantastic build the piano black finish is unreal apparently it takes 7 coats of which each coat has to be polished by hand and dried every 24 hours. The sound is spot on treble is perfect not to bright and the bass al be it a little on the small side is there and they can go loud.

The reason for this post mainly is my surprise at What Hi-fi's review 3 stars? i have had alot of speakers in my time so i know what different speakers sound like and these Missions are some of the best i have owned by a mile and what a bargain they are at the moment, don't let the review put you off and buy these!!!

Has anyone else got these or the 790's or SE models? i'd love to hear your comments..

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't heard these particular Missions, but maybe they are great value at the price you paid for them.....less so at £500.

If they suit your ear, then they are a 5 star product for you.

Cno

Phil77

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Cno how do you know if these are not great speakers at £500 if you have never heard them? i have had more expensive speakers than £500 and the Missions are better...

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Phil77 said:
Cno how do you know if these are not great speakers at £500 if you have never heard them? i have had more expensive speakers than £500 and the Missions are better...

It was not my intention to get into a hypothetical arguement about the subjective merrit of your speakers. It was to put forward a possible, non-confrontational explanation as to why WHF gave them 3 stars. They are not the final arbiters of what suits everyone.

Cno

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts