Missing Cambridge mini-system

Trefor Patten

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Does anybody out there know what happened to Cambridge Audio's promising little Fusion all-in-one.  It was announced at the same time (or thereabouts) as the Sonata compact components and just a little after the amazing Dacmagic. It looked like just the thing to give Denon, Onkyo, Yamaha etc a real run for their money, but has mysteriously disappeared from the CA website.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Oddly enough, one of our number is en route to a meeting with the Cambridge Audio chaps - i've phoned him and asked him to press them on this point. Answer as soon as I receive one...

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
OK, here's the update: the system is due out in Q1 of next year (ie Jan-March), priced £299. The delay is due to a name change - new model number/name TBC.

A

Anonymous

Wow, that is service. You people are amazing! Listen, I'm moving house on the 20th December; could you tell me whether it'll be raining on that day? Also, what will the lottery numbers be this Saturday.

Thanks. :)

A

Anonymous

I am impressed. Next time you see the Linn people could you tell them to stop driving the company into the ground for me?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
tractorboy:Wow, that is service. You people are amazing! Listen, I'm moving house on the 20th December; could you tell me whether it'll be raining on that day?

I'm sorry, but that information is only available to users of our premium service.

tractorboy:

Also, what will the lottery numbers be this Saturday.

Thanks. :)

If I get that one right, I may be being less helpful here next week
emotion-5.gif

Trefor Patten

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Only just read the reply Clare. Many thanks. I shall hold fire on the Denon (my favourite so far) until I have heard the Cambridge. I should have the money by then - i.e. I will have paid off Christmas.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts