Misheard Lyrics

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
chebby said:
Macspur said:
chebby said:

Thanks for that, but wasn't necessarily asking for others, just sharing a funny video.

Mac

That wasn't evident on your blank post. Sorry.

Oops! sorry, didn't realise it was blank... I'm sure it was there, maybe it was removed.

I'll try again tomorrow. Off to the Hospital to have a camera shoved down my throat now!

smiley-cry.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Macspur said:
chebby said:
Macspur said:
chebby said:

Thanks for that, but wasn't necessarily asking for others, just sharing a funny video.

Mac

Oops! sorry, didn't realise it was blank... I'm sure it was there, maybe it was removed.

I'll try again tomorrow. Off to the Hospital to have a camera shoved down my throat now!

smiley-cry.gif

I suppose it is better than having it shoved up though. I cancelled that appointment recently!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
Macspur said:
chebby said:
Macspur said:
chebby said:

Mac

smiley-cry.gif

I suppose it is better than having it shoved up though. I cancelled that appointment recently!

Feeling better now or just sticking your head in the sand?

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
Macspur said:
chebby said:
Macspur said:
chebby said:

Mac

smiley-cry.gif

Feeling better now or just sticking your head in the sand?

Feeling better and not fancying it.
smiley-smile.gif
If things get worse I will get it done.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts