Mini Ipod

mcjwalters

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I have a old mini ipod but have upgraded my computer, so now runs Vista and ipod disc to install my ipod is uncompatable. How can I register onto my new computer.

Thanks

idc

manicm:

Forget any disc you had, just install the latest iTunes on any new PC and all should be fine.

Assuming you mean your upgrade is a new computer and not just an upgrade of the software, you have to transfer your library and music files as well, or else the first sync will wipe your ipod.

manicm

idc:manicm:

Forget any disc you had, just install the latest iTunes on any new PC and all should be fine.

Assuming you mean your upgrade is a new computer and not just an upgrade of the software, you have to transfer your library and music files as well, or else the first sync will wipe your ipod.

Yes, that might be a point if you're maintaining a library on computer, however I never kept one on my PC, just had my music on iPod, and I can remember a few times on other PCs when I wanted to 'borrow' music I just installed iTunes, ripped and transferred with no problem.

TRENDING THREADS