Micro system/dock or pc speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

My girlfriend recently moved house and was lacking any way to play music until a friend lent her a tinny little ipod dock. she's got about 100 pounds to spend on some new speakers and I was just wondering what would give the best bang for her buck, either going for a micro system with bookshelf style speakers or buying pc speakers or an ipod dock? Ideally she would like to be able to have a dock option but it's not completely necessary. I appreciate its quite difficult to get good sound with such little money but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I've been searching but to no avail.

Thanks,

Bob

PS At mine I've got aktimate minis which I think are brilliant but somewhere between those and the tinny ipod dock would be great

Al110

Dec 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi bob,

If you only have a budget of £100, the Logitech Pure-fi Anywhere 2 ipod dock might be a good place to start.I bought mine a while ago for £70 and it sounds great for what it is.There are docks by Bose and Klipsch but they will be over your budget by a min of £30,same goes for micro systems only they will be over budget even more.

TRENDING THREADS