Micro hifi with bluetooth -

Martin G

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm hoping that some people here might be able to advise a non-tech savvy middle aged man on a pretty important decision...!

I'm looking to pay up to £350 for a micro hifi system including CD/DAB and bluetooth. I've looked at the Denon DM39 at £310 which has great reviews but no bluetooth as far as I can see. I've also considered the Panasonic SC-PMX 7DB which is cheaper and sounds good. My local Richer Sounds are offering a Cambridge Audio One system with MINX XL speakers chucked in for free at £350 and the salesman told me it was a superior system to both the Denon and Panasonic. Would that be a fair assessment or just sales patter?!

Any other suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

Martin

Martin G said:
Hi all,

I'm hoping that some people here might be able to advise a non-tech savvy middle aged man on a pretty important decision...!

I'm looking to pay up to £350 for a micro hifi system including CD/DAB and bluetooth. I've looked at the Denon DM39 at £310 which has great reviews but no bluetooth as far as I can see. I've also considered the Panasonic SC-PMX 7DB which is cheaper and sounds good. My local Richer Sounds are offering a Cambridge Audio One system with MINX XL speakers chucked in for free at £350 and the salesman told me it was a superior system to both the Denon and Panasonic. Would that be a fair assessment or just sales patter?!

Any other suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

Martin

Welcome to the forum Martin.

The Cambridge Audio system is on offer as system of the week, and quite heavily discounted apparently. This is possibly why it was suggested. It is one of Richersounds 'own brands' and possibly they may have offered this discount to actually move some stock - possibly not. If it has everything you want then I suggest you ask for an audition.

There is also the Pioneer XCHM51 available from them but you would have to factor in some speakers to go with this so perhaps the best option is the Cambridge Audio. Not my particular field of expertise this but I am sure you will get some other replies soon.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
SONY Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth, CD, DAB+, NFC PairingCMT-BT60 / CMT-BT60B
About £200 or less.

967115d6a87bfe179bf119c376377cad

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts