Main System

2933049782_0529e1d903.jpg

2933050306_3f4ef58a76.jpg

2933050024_b4b1148063.jpg

2932193031_c5280bdb97.jpg

Looks like the photos worked!!

A

Anonymous

Very nice indeed. Especially like that Cyrus rack; the first time I've really liked the shoe-box design.

A

Anonymous

very nice indeed! although i might(would) have hidden the steven segal dvd's

A

Anonymous

sorry to put a downer on things but it would look even better without that dresser thing as the centre piece! I know it it probably serves as decent storage space but still, it could look amazing with the right rack. I am in the same boat - I have a nice mdf shelf stuck on top of my chrome rack, lol.

Messiah

True, but kids and a wife do this to you!!

Plus, I am thinking of getting another pair of RS1s so that I can use one for a centre (and one for a centre rear at some point) to keep the front tonality the same. I find that dedicaed centres still don't quite match the fronts and this unit will house that nicely!

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Nice to see the Wii gracing your impressive system. What Yamaha Sub woofer have you got as I have just ordered the YST FSW 100?

Messiah

Cheers!!

The base of the stands (Partington Super Dreadnoughts) measures 240mm Wide x 270mm Deep.

If you are interested the Granite Plinths (Tesco Chopping Boards) they are on measure 300mm Wide x 400mm Deep.

A

Anonymous

First time I've ever seen shoeboxes look that nice too. Cyrus should really use the black ones in their promotional material, much more pleasing to the eye.

I'm jealous of your dedicated wii charger..

Messiah

You can get one here

I've got this whole Luminous Blue thing going. TV, Wii stand and DVD player!

I think the black looks better but we went through a Silver phase and I suppose like most advancements, in general Cyrus are always behind the times!

(Although everyone else has to catch up with the SE range now!)

A

Anonymous

Forgive my ignorance, what's that black upright thingy next to the television? It looks precariously balanced.

A

Anonymous

I like my bunny-ears:) Holding it down on the retro tipp over here.

Or is it the cheap tipp.. can't remember.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts