Merlin Tarantula Power Cable Upgrade For Sky HD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am thinking of upgrading the power cable on my Sky+ HD Box to the Merlin Tarantula as recommended by What Hi Fi. The Merlin website also advertises additional treatments for an extra charge - Demagnatisation, Gold Plug Cleaning and the addition of a basic A/V Fiter - What do these extras actually do and will I notice a difference?

A

Anonymous

I've added the SE version of this cable to my Sky hd box. One of the very few cables around with a figure of 8 connection.

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
rifty:I am thinking of upgrading the power cable on my Sky+ HD Box to the Merlin Tarantula as recommended by What Hi Fi. The Merlin website also advertises additional treatments for an extra charge - Demagnatisation, Gold Plug Cleaning and the addition of a basic A/V Fiter - What do these extras actually do and will I notice a difference?

Don't be a mug. Keep your money, it is all "snake oil"

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
chudleighpaul:

rifty:I am thinking of upgrading the power cable on my Sky+ HD Box to the Merlin Tarantula as recommended by What Hi Fi. The Merlin website also advertises additional treatments for an extra charge - Demagnatisation, Gold Plug Cleaning and the addition of a basic A/V Fiter - What do these extras actually do and will I notice a difference?

Don't be a mug. Keep your money, it is all "snake oil"

So lets say I have an LCD tv which ive been watching for 6 months with no change. I fit a braided type mains cable to it

2 weeks later everything 'appears' so much more 3 dimensional to look at and I have to turn the colour down as its flaired up (thats 2 weeks later, not immediately)

Am I imagining it? Have I suddenly just thought 'oh, colours too much, ill turn it down' - if nothing has truly changed?

I must be a mug.............

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts