McIntosh dealers in the uk??

A

Anonymous

DistortedVision:Shadow Audio (www.shadowaudio.co.uk). Ask to speak to Paul. He's a mate of mine.

Hi mate, just spoke to Paul..really nice chap indeed, very very helpful, he totally understood what i was looking for in a system that revolved around cassette listening.

Looks like theres going to be a Mcintosh MA6900 amp and Klipsch heresy 3 speakers in my lounge pretty soon...yay!!! 4 hours drive for an audition....thats going to be a nightmare lol

Ive gone hifi mad..........

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Both Paul and Malcolm are top blokes, if they look after you the way they look after me in the past then buy with confidence
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Thaiman:
Both Paul and Malcolm are top blokes, if they look after you the way they look after me in the past then buy with confidence
emotion-21.gif

Hi TM, Yes Paul and Malcolm seem great,

Ive just come of the phone with Paul, it seems the MA6900 is now discontinued, so we have been discussing other potential mcintosh options, He has a second hand MA2275 (75wpc Valve)which im looking into as we speak.

I would love the MA7000 with 5 band equalizer but its 7k........but a bit to rich for my pockets :(

Have you had any experience with mcintosh tm ??

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
No I haven't...

If you are going there, demo list will be

Audionet SAM V2 he have one ex-demo (I think) at around £1000 ish, BARGAIN (precise, vast power reserve, great dynamic swing)

EAR Yoshino/ ECS EA-2 power amp (Amazing sound, really is a great combo)

ADAM Active speakers (I have been recommended the pair many many times, can't wait to hear them)

McIntosh MM2275

Have fun buddy...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts