Maybe it was partly my fault ...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
... that a really good pair of Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Editions* are now going for £100 (including £15 delivery).

Mine cost me £28 (+ £15 delivery) last November. Same condition, same finish, original box etc.

I gave them a fair old whack of publicity/Googleage with a favourable write up here (and a photo that others have used to sell their's with since then).

Perhaps it's about time to sell my pair :)

Nah. I think i'll wait until they get a bit rarer (and all the surviving ones out there get even more scuffed up) then charge £200
evil.png

bluebrazil

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
depends if somebody buys em or not. goodluck to whoever is asking that much but i think theres better around on the bay for that kinda dosh.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Just look at what dealers are asking for last gen Yamaha AV receivers. £620 for a 667.
There's a seller on Amazon doing one for 650.
I know it's a case of get what you can, I've been looking for a 667 for a friend and there's not many about. 200 above RRP really isn't on.

A

Anonymous

So called dealers like this need to be exposed as the charatans they are.

Back on topic..

My very first speakers were MS10i Pearl. They cost £60 brand new from Richer Sounds when they still had an audition room. They were the best speakers IMO they had, up to £300.

scene

richardw42 said:
Just look at what dealers are asking for last gen Yamaha AV receivers. £620 for a 667. There's a seller on Amazon doing one for 650. I know it's a case of get what you can, I've been looking for a 667 for a friend and there's not many about. 200 above RRP really isn't on.

Whew! That is spectacular - shows what rarity can do. I got mine for much less than that - £270! Maybe I should sell it (it's still unopened in its box until the extension work is completed) and trade up... :)

Paul.

I think these overpriced things pop up on the free listings days (there was one recently), its worth a punt from their perspective as they have nothing to loose. Dont forget, just cos an amp is listed at 100% over rrp, doesnt mean it has sold!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts