Matching for Marantz PM6003

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, very quick question...

What would people recommend for speakers to match the marantz?

I was thinking of B&W 685's.

Any other thoughts???

Thanks in advance, Ian

A

Anonymous

Dali Lektor 2 all the way. I had the PM6002 - Dali Lektor 2 combo for over a year and loved it, worked great for all kinds of music.

A

Anonymous

matthewpiano:Personally, Mordaunt-Short Aviano 2s. Superb match - really detailed, musical and enjoyable sound.What happened with the Sony Centre, mp?

matthewpiano

Tarquinh:matthewpiano:Personally, Mordaunt-Short Aviano 2s. Superb match - really detailed, musical and enjoyable sound.What happened with the Sony Centre, mp?

An opportunity came up in the piano industry that is just perfect for me so I decided it was time to leave the consumer electronics scene. I've put the note in my signature for a short period before I remove the reference completely - just so that everyone is aware that I am no longer associated with a particular manufacturer or CE retailer. Thanks for asking.

A

Anonymous

matthewpiano:Tarquinh:matthewpiano:Personally, Mordaunt-Short Aviano 2s. Superb match - really detailed, musical and enjoyable sound.What happened with the Sony Centre, mp?An opportunity came up in the piano industry that is just perfect for me so I decided it was time to leave the consumer electronics scene. I've put the note in my signature for a short period before I remove the reference completely - just so that everyone is aware that I am no longer associated with a particular manufacturer or CE retailer. Thanks for asking.That sounds terrific, MP, and right up your alley. Congratulations!

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I agree

Dali Lektor 2's sound superb with the Marantz gear; I feel that the B&W 685's need a bit more oomph and drive through them to get them to sing at their best
emotion-5.gif

In saying that though I bet the Arcaydis DM1's would sound superb as well...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts