Massive Attack - Angel

A

Anonymous

Angel is a superb test track because it tests every part of the speaker. It goes from ludicrous lows to hymn like voculs. Forgive me I have just returned from a night out ÿ- but you are an amateur. Goodnight.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
ah yes, the old 'go on the forum while i'm bollocksed' pitfall, eh Octopo? How long til you delete that post with an ashen face? Let's have a sweep. I'll have Saturday - 12PM!

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
As a test track, not as a sing-a-long track, Angel is more suited to the task, IMHO. You want to test the equipment not sing Karaoke, lol.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Indeed - the best testers aren't necessary the 'best' songs: they're the ones that make a system jump through the most sonic hoops. Angel's seismic bass is something that really tries a product's low-frequency credentials.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Im with clare on this one plus it also reveals room faults,loose window panes (mine is a very old house) and any other pain in the bum rattles that you can hear but cant track down. Wick this track up and go seek !!!.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
This track especially makes my kitchen cupboard doors vibrate and that's in the next room! Putting a hand either side of a door I cant feel the effect very strongly. I do wonder whether my neighbours do the same thing. :D

A

Anonymous

I'm with Clare too.. But being a BIG Massive Attack fan you just gotta listen to Unfinished Sympathy too whilst still testing

.Hmmm... I'm ready for a beer me thinks, what about you Octopo!..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts