Mark Levinson No. 5909

rick3803

Mar 4, 2023
Visit site
Excellent article outlining these formidable headphones. I’m a Levinson proponent and they’ve always stood for amazing quality and great sound and these phones seem to be almost perfect. The focal Bathys and B&O, at the wireless high end are some of its competitors. The $1k price is debatable and $800 would be been a better MSRP in line with others. Would be interested to hear them wired to a good DAC to AB them. BT while limiting, is improved almost annually. Lower end products like Sony XM5, Bose QC45, etc., can sound pretty darn good too with their apps. Wish there was a dealer near me so I could hear the 5909’s.

eyecibus

May 21, 2023
Visit site
I have had them for about a month now, so far they are the best sounding wireless headphones I have heard. I prefer them over the B&O. I'd never touch a focal product for my own reasons

I don't like the ear pads and headband. I wish more companies had an Alcantara option. I realize they probably wanted to hit that $999 price point and put the bulk of the value in the sound.

The app doesn't render properly on the Samsung Z Fold 4 big screen, which is weird for a company owned by Samsung.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts