Marantz Upgrade???

PINK MOON

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Saw this and wondered if anyone has had it done? Would be interesting to see if this was a worthwhile upgrade?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UPGRADE-YOUR-MARANTZ-CD6003-PLAYER-HI-END-RESULTS-/220731340177?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_CDPlayerSeparates&hash=item33649cf591

A

Anonymous

i was thinking the same thing , changed my speakers in the summer and never quite sounded as good . so have been wondering what to do . should i up grade my amp mf a3 integrated and cd player marantz 63 ki sig. reading on the internet about upgrades not really sure if to upgrade or look for new . some mighty fine looking new stuff out but what price to see a decent improvement.

A

Anonymous

harry 1: i was thinking the same thing , changed my speakers in the summer and never quite sounded as good . so have been wondering what to do . should i up grade my amp mf a3 integrated and cd player marantz 63 ki sig. reading on the internet about upgrades not really sure if to upgrade or look for new . some mighty fine looking new stuff out but what price to see a decent improvement.Change the speakers back to what you had before.

A

Anonymous

perhaps not as good was a wrong term to use , different is probably the right term . it had been a few years since i have done anything to my hi-fi and you lose touch with things. changed the speakers from b& w cdm2,s to kef iq 50s . heared the kef5 se with my hi-fi and sounded good at my mates. anyway i was wondering if these upgrades are any good , is it cost effective or should i just buy new

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
PINK MOON:
Would be interesting to see if this was a worthwhile upgrade?

Only one way to find out.

If it was possible to contact one of the customers direct....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts