Marantz MAY Review?? Where?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
nice to see the price correction, however, did I miss an actual review, all I saw was a pretty picture with basic stats which you can get on-line from Marantz, as my May issue is in office desk will have to check it out again, but having waited for a review, which you printed clearly you were going to do in the May issue I didn't find it, maybe need a refund on my laser surgery I had recently.

But following a line of "I might just be stupit" some questions

how good is it?

Does it hold its own against the Solo Mini

Is it worth £500 had earnt pennies, and why really if I can buy a £300 euro model would I want to splash more for a UK

Is it back to good old RIP OFF BRITAIN as to why we a bunch of hairy islanders should pay more than our overseas friends?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As explained elsewhere, the review sample wasn't forthcoming from Marantz, and AFAIK we still don't have it, so the chances of it hitting the June issue are pretty much zero, too.

So we can't comment on the performance or how it stacks up against the rivals.

And why £500 here and £300 in the Eurozone? I gather the main difference is that the UK version has DAB radio, whereas the Eurozone version only has FM.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Spot on as usual Andrew, B.T.W. Sorry you had to put up with that abusive comment a few days ago. Very Sad and totally low life. Not what we want on here or anywhere for that matter. Regards Rod

A

Anonymous

your right, got mag out had a proper read, I do find it fascinating, how when all these electronic manufacturers harp on about development costs, and shipping costs and manufacturing costs etc etc, that they produce so many variations of the same model, would think common sense would apply.

Too lazy to have read all of forum posts so sorry, also didnt realise I was being abusive sorry if caused any offence....JASP,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts