Marantz M-C603 Airplay Navigation

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is this true for everybody else, or do I not have Airplay installed all the way, in that putting it in Airplay mode you navigate to Other -> Add New Feature (and wait for network connection) -> Upgrade Status (I get a Checking Info... msg) and then I see '-Airplay.'

A

Anonymous

Is there an easier way to fire-up Airplay besides the menu navigation path I mentioned? Otherwise, works nicely so far! :)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
rlk281 said:
Is there an easier way to fire-up Airplay besides the menu navigation path I mentioned?

AirPlay is 'fired up' from your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and/or whatever computer you are hosting iTunes on.

Make sure the Marantz is powered on and start up iTunes (for instance) on your iThing. Click on it's AirPlay symbol
airplay_icon_20111005.jpg
and your Marantz will come up on the options. Select it and in a few second's time the music will come through the M-CR603. (It will override any previously selected input on the M-CR603).

One warning... ensure you keep the iTunes volume slider right down low on your iPhone (or iPad or Mac or whatever). The volume is set by the device you are 'transmitting' from and not the M-CR603.

So make sure all of your AirPlay compatible apps and/or iTunes/iPlayer/TuneIn Radio Pro/YouTube etc. have their volume sliders down low at first, otherwise you'll get a loud suprise!

A

Anonymous

Ah, ha! Thank you for that explaination, as I was under the impression that one needed to switch to the Airplay mode on the receiver first; makes perfect sense now!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts