Marantz CD6004 - USB - other music apps?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello!

Can anyone confirm, if I bought the Marantz 6004 combo with suitable speakers etc, that I could listen to Planet Rock and Spotify apps through USB, as well as regular iPod app?

A

Anonymous

JazzyG73 said:
Hello!

Can anyone confirm, if I bought the Marantz 6004 combo with suitable speakers etc, that I could listen to Planet Rock and Spotify apps through USB, as well as regular iPod app?

To be clear I would be connecting to CD player with iPhone or iPad but want to get the best out of my CD collection too, hence the CD6004/PM6004 combo....
smiley-laughing.gif

Jonathan Cox

Dec 7, 2008
Visit site
I have a CD6004 and bought an ipod touch yesterday to stream spotify. Works great through player's front USB as well as playing stuff stored on the ipod. To follow up, does anyone know if the cd player DAC is doing the work with this method, and is it worth getting a decent dock with DAC.

A

Anonymous

Jonathan Cox said:
I have a CD6004 and bought an ipod touch yesterday to stream spotify. Works great through player's front USB as well as playing stuff stored on the ipod. To follow up, does anyone know if the cd player DAC is doing the work with this method, and is it worth getting a decent dock with DAC.

Thanks for the information!

I just bought a CD6004 and it was great to read this.

Does anyone know if it is possible to stream music from iTunes on a Mac to the player's front USB port through an iPod touch?

That would be really cool!

Thanks in advance!,

Adam

Jonathan Cox

Dec 7, 2008
Visit site
Spotify update. Have found numerous tracks (always same ones repeatedly) cannot be played through my marantz cd6004. Shows "USB com error" on display. Very annoying, will be cancelling subscription soon due to this. Has anyone else encountered this and/or found a solution? So disappointing. All other tracks from iTunes etc play perfectly with iPod touch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts