Marantz CD6002 - is there better for under £450??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm out today with the intention of coming home with a cd player! Despite origionally intending to test out the usual £600 suspects (Rega, Cyrus etc) i've lowered my sights for the short term and will be spending up to £450. I like the look of the Marantz CD6002 and its in the sales for £220!! However, the arcam CD73T is also within my budget. The Arcam seems to be generally overlooked in recent months. Can anyone give me some last minute advice? I know the amp will be a limiting factor but I am splitting the system soon to HIFI and HC so a dedicated amp is on the cards. They will be patnered with KEF iQ7's, Yamaha RXV2600, QED Micro BiWire for now though.

A

Anonymous

Just to add to the last post, the other option is the marantz DV7001 used for DVD and cd playing duties. I can stretch the budget if it'll cover both duties.

A

Anonymous

could you please tell me wher to get a marantz cd6002 for £220

A

Anonymous

have you considered going second-hand? £450 will get you a lot of cd player secondhand... i picked up my ARcam CD72 used for £140 and am incredibly happy with it - i can only imagine the CD73T will be even better - though for £450 you can even pick up a CD192 used!!! good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts