MARANTZ CD52 MK2 SPECIAL EDITION-HELP!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP! I RECENTLY GOT AMARANTZ CD52 MK2 SPECIAL EDITION CD PLAYER BUT THERS NO MANUAL WITH IT.PLEASE CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FOLLOWING MEAN-

FTS1,FTS2,D.MODE,AMS.ALSO DOES THE DIG OUT ON & OFF SWITCH 7 DISPLAY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NORMAL LINE IN PHONO PLAY,CHERS IF ANYONE CAN HELP,MARTIN.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
OK, OK - no need to shout!

FTS refers to Favourite Track Selection, enabling you to to store preferred tracklists for a disc.

D Mode - display mode: allows you to choose what information is shown on the display.

AMS - skips through a track/disc.

The digital output on/off and display on/off have no direct bearing on the operation of the normal phono audio outputs, but many believe the player sounds better via its analogue outputs when these two are turned off.

A

Anonymous

can the display for digital output on/off actually be turned off? ive tried but no joy.how?

T

the record spot

If I remember rightly, you can switch off the display in whole or in part; so you can have the time and the current treack but all other info isn't displayed, or you can switch it off entirely. Can't recall how I played it; usually with track display on and not sure there was enough of a difference to hear it without. Perhaps so subtle it would take us into the kind of changes you normally experience reading cable threads...(I don't mean mind numbing either)!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts