many thanks to leema

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
just thought i would thank leema on here .Bought a pulse about two months ago and had a problem with humbing through headphones and speakers. i returned unit to sevenoaks and they said this was normal and offered me refund or the pulse back i took the unit back as i was loveing the sound. i decided to drop leema an email couple of weeks later, they where very quick to reply and have given second to none after sales care. after many emails with ideas on how to sort this out, leema decided to send me a new unit as the pulse is now discontinued they had to build me one from scratch. they also said if this didnt cure the problem they would send an engineer out . well unit turned up this morning they didnt mind paying the extra for saturday delivery and humbing has gone its made my week. this is service you rarely get these days and i think investing in british designed and manufactured is alot to do with it. again many thanks to leema acoustics for there first class products a service

T

the record spot

That really is brilliant - just increases my confidence in Leema over and above the (having heard the Pulse) obvious quality of the product. Great news - glad you like it Paul!

A

Anonymous

myself and i think leema thought it was some sort of mains noise or interference as i tried the amp at a neighbours and the problem persisted but when i took it to work it had gone. i think many companys would have said well its not our product at fault it your mains sort it out yourself but as above they where willing to send an engineer out to help with the mains problem.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts