Magnum Dynalab Tuners

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can you buy them in the UK? I really can't find anywhere which I can pop down and pick up a tuner! I only want their entry-level MD90, but I really can't find it anywhere - if that's out, what other £500ish FM tuner brand new should I be looking at to go with my "spring-cleaned" system?

T

the record spot

Didn't you just get a decent used tuner Hughes? Two or three months back? I recall Andrew rating the Magnum highly though. If you got a good existing tuner on the Meridian, why change it so soon - is the sound not what you expected it to be?

A

Anonymous

the record spot:Didn't you just get a decent used tuner Hughes? Two or three months back? I recall Andrew rating the Magnum highly though. If you got a good existing tuner on the Meridian, why change it now?

The Meridian is my mates - I actually bought it and he gave me the money for it after I had a week or two with it - nice tuner but I have heard better - he's got that on a Meridian 500 series/ Wharfedale Diamond 9.6 system - very nice, but a bit of a power over finesse affair.

T

the record spot

Good deal in that case!

Have a look at www.exdem.co.uk which trawls the dealerships round the country for special offers, likewise the BADA Marketplace and the likes of Audio Salon for the higher end of things; Shadow Audio in Glenrothes who often get some good stuff in, Heatherdale Audio, 2ndhandhifi - I reckon they'd (or their like) would be good bets to chase up for what you're after. They all get good quality used stock and Shadow in particular seem to get some brilliant stuff in.

I'm sure I saw one the other week as well; can't recall who had it though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts