Madisound Speaker Kits - No Internal Foam??

JMac

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking at the kit in the link below and noticed that in their build there is no internal dampening foam. Does this seem right to anyone as the idea of just a sold box makes me think resonance. I've even purchased the PDF but my german isnt up to the translation but it doesnt show any use of foam either.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/2-way-speaker-kits/nada-2-way-klang-ton-kit-pair-using-illuminator/

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Very nice! Very expensive! Foam I would of thought so they sell it on there website. Google images brings up a similar speaker from them with foam. Take a look at the M4 and M3M from IPL Acoustics around £300-400 for complete kit. Good luck,

Cockroach

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
iQ Speakers said:
Very nice! Very expensive! Foam I would of thought so they sell it on there website. Google images brings up a similar speaker from them with foam. Take a look at the M4 and M3M from IPL Acoustics around £300-400 for complete kit. Good luck,

"would have"

JMac

May 10, 2012
Visit site
We've discussed the IPL kit before. The off centre port would drive me bonkers. Plus Scan Speak drivers have a reputation of being about the best money can buy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts