Lyngdorf tdai 2170 for Dynaudio focus?

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
I've heard a Naim XS 2 on the Dynaudio Focus 260. Seems good, but after longer listen i miss a good deep bass and body (music metal, rock, pop).I've heard also a Marantz pm 14s1 but found this a mismatch with the Dynaudio's. But there is now the new Lyngdorf tdai 2170 with roomperfect and 170 watt on 4 ohm. Anyone heard it? I found a very good review.

http://www.audiovideo2day.eu/en/article/11726/Lyngdorf-TDAI-2170-Review

halfdaner

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi there. The amplifier is fantastic. I heard it first time in december, where I was lucky to parcitipate in a listening session in Copenhagen. I heard it then on DALI Helicon 400 and B&W 805 with sub. My total impression is a very clean an dynamic sound. The the difference with roomperfect switched on or off is is quite amazing. You will have to pay a lot of money on equipment to get that improvement, - and yet, still you will have the negative influences from the room....

Looking for both new amplifier and a replacement for my 25 years old B&W 802 s.2, I have just heard the Lyngdorf again on a pair of DALI Epicon 6 loudspeakers and B&W 804D. Being a B&W guy for many years, I have to admit they let me down compared to the DALI. I'll personally go for the combination of Epicon 6 and Lyngdorf TDAI 2170. Rock or classic, it takes it all. That is some of the purest sound I had ever heard.

Hope that was some kind of help for you.

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
On a Dutch forum somebody said that typical Lyngdorf bad records sounds horrible on Lyngdorf. Well recorded records sounds beautiful. But record and metal records mostly bad records......

Regisss

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Any more comments or experience on Lyngdorf TDAI-2170? Specially with Room Perfect option?

Can this machine could also cope with a small distance between rear wall and more than 3k EUR worth speakers?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts